Thursday, October 16, 2008

PROJECT RUNWAY-Who do you think should've won?
















WHO SHOULD HAVE WON?
PROJECT RUNWAY SEASON 5
FINAL COLLECTIONS

Ok guys. So I haven't been following this season's Project Runway. I was able to catch one of the episodes. What sucks more??... I missed the FINALE!!! But that didn't stop me from surfing the net for all the information/pics I could find of the grand Finale. As mentioned earlier, I haven't been following this season...so I have no favorites. However, from observing each of the designer's line I must say my favorite was..LEANNE'S (I was secretly rooting for Korto..just because her style compliments my style). So here is how I would rank the designers:

NO. 1 -Leanne [excellent craftsmanship, creativity. It was sophistication with an edge]

NO. 2 -Korto [the colors and style were great, however, I was expecting more variety]

NO. 3 -Jerrell [loved the grunge/punk rock/sexy look, however, the WOW factor was missing]


NO. 4 -Kenley [very cute/flirty collection BUT was very Heatherette]


NO. 5 -Joe [only the corset tops were cute]

WORST- SUEDE :-( [I'm just glad this guy DIDN'T WIN-honestly..I couldn't find one piece I liked]


Check out these pics. Enjoy :-)


Leanne's Collection








































































































































































































Korto's Collection





































































































































































































































Jerrell's (Top)- Kenley's (Middle)- Suede's (Bottom)

No comments:

Post a Comment