Monday, October 20, 2008

NSG asks........????





NSG ASKS:









"FOR A PERSON YOU LOVED DEEPLY, WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO MOVE TO A DISTANT COUNTRY KNOWING THERE WOULD BE LITTLE CHANCE OF SEEING YOUR FRIENDS OR FAMILY AGAIN?"













Note: The questions posed are intended for self-discovery. They seek to challenge attitudes, morals, beliefs, & YOU. There are no incorrect or correct answers to these questions, only honest or dishonest ones. This is a chance to gain insight without actually living through the predicaments described. Feel free to share your answer.










[Questions from: "The Book of Questions" by Gregory Stock, PH.D.]

1 comment:

  1. I love my family with all my heart (even though it’s mainly tough love). Therefore I would not relocate to a distant country, but instead be CONTENT with true love from afar if it means staying close to my family members.

    ReplyDelete