Thursday, March 12, 2009

PERSONAL LETTER TO NSG SUPPORTERS


thank YOU...
I can't believe it is March 12th, 2009!!! Time does fly--even when you are NOT having fun. I decided to try something new this week-the personal approach. I must say this is a first for me and who knows...it may just be the beginning of something great.
Enough careless chatter, this is about you. mY INSPIRATIONals. it may seem a little cliche to say this, but just like the celebrities say: "I couldn't have done this without you."
Berto~ I want you to know I thought of you when I posted the "Greedy Genius" article. You are on the start to something great with Planet ASR. When I read that article..I thought: "this sounds like Berto." You have been a wonderful supporter and I wish you much success. I know you won't need it :-)
Shaun~Congratulations on your wonderful opportunity. CALI here she/we come!!
Nicole~Much success with the premier of SOULMATE. I know you will represent us well:-)
Harold~Keep it coming....You like it I LUV IT....you have made an awesome contribution to NSG and for that I am appreciative.
LASTLY, to my FAMILY & FRIENDS:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT. I WILL DO MY BEST TO PROVIDE THE BEST!!!!
~gb

No comments:

Post a Comment