Monday, January 26, 2009

NSG ASKS...




WHAT IS VIRGINITY WORTH TODAY?




WOULD YOU GUESS $3.8 MILLION????














MEET NATALIE DYLAN...A 22 YR OLD WHO HAS ACQUIRED SUCH RECENT FAME on her latest project. She has appeared on several news specials and TV Shows, including the TYRA BANKS Show. Below I have provided an article source and her interview on the TYRA BANKS Show.


Thanx Colin for this article :-)

























CLICK HERE TO WATCH : NATALIE DYLAN ON TYRA BANKS' SHOW


Dylan, who has agreed to a medical examination to prove that she is in fact a virgin, has repeatedly said that she reserves the right to reject the highest bidder if someone with a lesser bid strikes her fancy.

[Editor's note: Check out this interview from November 2008, where Natalie talked to Tyra Banks about why she's auctioning her virginity.]
Natalie says a wide range of men, including "weirdos" and "rich businessmen" have bid on her virginity. "I get some men who are obviously looking for a girlfriend but I try and make it clear that this is a one-night-only offer," says Dylan.
Natalie also dismisses other people's judgments on her actions. "I know that a lot of people will condemn me for this because it's so taboo but I really don't have a problem with that," says Dylan.
"I'm not being taken advantage of in any way," she says. "I think me and the person I do it with will both profit greatly from the deal." Dylan adds: "It's shocking that men will pay so much for someone's virginity, which isn't even prized so highly anymore...


No comments:

Post a Comment